Monday 25 May 2009

my two for today



I made both of these today , despite the sweltering heat in my craft room .
I have jjust posted both on the lily -boo boutique dt blog .
i'm rather proud of the puppy pic cos i drew it myself ! . i drew it a few days ago on a note pad , which of course had lines all over it !.
i had to scan it into my computer , open it in paint and rub out all of the lines and then airbrush over the marks - after quite a while i got a result i was happy with - and unusually for me i saved it ! so there could be quite a few Hovis cards from me

2 comments:

sam said...

WOW,you have coloured that in brilliant,the card for the background goes so well,love it. Great work,just love it hugs sam xx

craftaddict said...

Love your little dog, reminds me of the one I had when I lived in Greece, wish I could draw like you.
eileen