Thursday 9 July 2009

This one is for lilyboo's boutique


I had nt used any of lilyboo's designs in a while so opted to make a boy card for a change , This one is from the Boys toys collection.These designs are so easy to work with and cut out (if you want to cut them out that is ). I used Kay Miller downloads for the background paper and elements .This set is called kickin 'it . He is coloured with promarkers and mounted on foam pads for dimension
click on the snail on the left hand side to see this and many more fab designs from Lily Boo

3 comments:

Measha06 said...

Lovely card and brilliant colouring. I still cant get over how all of you cut out so nicley, mine just arent up to par when they are cut out.

sam said...

fab colouring and love the background,is a fab card,hugs sam xx

eiyiyi said...

You really do a gorgeous job on cutting and coloring. Of course, I think you do a gorgeous job on everything. I love this card. So will my grandson when I've scraplifted and made it. You can be certain that mine will not be anywhere near as well done. I love these lilyboos.

hugs, eileen