Thursday 8 October 2009

mo's digital pencil 1 st challenge



I wondered last month what had happened to the i love promarkers 3 rd challenge . I had saved the page in my favourites and i kept checking back to see when the new one had been posted ,but all i saw was the page showing last months winner , I remembered something about not being able to post on face book so assumed it was something to do with this . Yesterday i happened to see on my dashboard that the 4th challenge had been posted . I was mortified ! how had i missed the 3rd one ? Ha ! instead of saving the home page i had saved the post !! what a numpty !

So not much chance of winning that one - so i have made my card for the 4 th one early so that i dont forget. I have had trouble photographing it too . The embellishments were too thick for it to scan properly so there is a shadow cast over the pic .
I have also used the card in the very first challenge over at mo's digital pencil where you have to use a mo's image and the colour purple .

16 comments:

Maaret said...

A lovely card, I like it :):)

Julie said...

Lovely, looks so cold and wintery. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this month.
Julie x

Karen said...

It's a lovely card Kate, the colours are great as is the image. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous card, really winter!!

Beth said...

This is beautiful! Such a sweet image and the papers and all the snowflakes are fabulous!

Beth xx

Caryn said...

This is just fabulous Kate, your colouring is amazing. Glad you could join us for Mo's first challenge.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Cathy said...

Beautiful card, thanks for playing in Mo's first challenge!

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

A fabulous card Kate...loving all those snowflakes x
Thanks for joining in with Mo's very first challenge, and hope to see you again :)

Enfys said...

Another fab card from you Kate, super image..
hugs
En xx

shulsart said...

Fabulous card, thanks so much for joining in on the fun at Mo's challenge blog. We hope to see you again soon.

LISA said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Hugs
Lisa xx

The Wired Angel said...

Kate.. you did a fantastic job with this image. Thanks for participating in Mo's challenge and for sharing your talent with us. Please come back and join in again. Best, Peggy

WeirdCat said...

I lurrve this image!! Colours are gorgeous, thank you for joining in with this month's challenge on I Love Promarkers
Ruth x

Debbie said...

Beautiful colouring and the card gorgeous. ;)

xxDebbiexx

AN said...

Kaunis--leimakuva ihana! ♥

Spyder said...

Lovely card!!
(Lyn)