Monday 5 April 2010

I LOVE PROMARKERS CHALLENGE

 I have had to make two entirely different wedding cards for the same couple , after making the first one as a side step card I found myself rather lacking in inspiration, so I had another bit of chocolate and browsed through some blogs for challenges . As I am a big fan of 

I ♥ PROMARKERS 

I decided to follow the sketch they have for this week's challenge .
The bride will be having a cream bouquet so i  thought a sepia theme would suit this picture from Mo Manning
I dont usually do vintage but i quite like the look of this one

10 comments:

eiyiyi said...

Positively gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Really lovely card Kate. I think the sepia theme has worked well. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

My name is Wynneth said...

This is a lovely card Kate, great vintage effect too and the image is fabulous :o) Thanks for joining us on I ♥ ProMarkers :o)

hugs
wynneth
x

Karen said...

Oh very nice Kate, it looks great is sepia too. thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Lorraine said...

A beautiful card, Kate and I love your colour scheme. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

TinaB said...

Stunning card x

LISA said...

Beautiful card, love the flower sprays in the corners, thanks for joining us at i ♥ promakers this week.
hugs Lisa xxx

WeirdCat said...

Stunning card, love the colouring,Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers
Ruth x

Julie said...

Beautiful! It works well in sepia. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Julie x

Vixykins said...

Lovely creation, very classy and elegant x

Thanks for joining I ♥ Promarkers challenge this week