Sunday 6 February 2011

A couple i made using Scal2


I have nt made many cards lately with my cricut and I had forgotten how much fun they can be . I was asked to make a card with a  Springer Spaniel on and as i dont have one on any of my many carts I decided to use the trace function on my SCAL programme .I drew a picture of the spaniel from a photo of my friend's dog, scanned it into my computer and then opened up the scal programme . I clicked the trace image button and added my image file and voila ! here is "Bramble" the Springer spaniel


Then  I made this cute Kitty by using a clipart image ,that I altered slightly to look more like "Crumble" the ginger Persian

6 comments:

Kathyk said...

What a super fun idea

Kathyk

Scrappymax said...

Great cards Kate, how talented are you. I love how personal you have made it and also that cat is just too cute.
Max x

Loopylou. said...

aww kate they are both fabulous hun, you are so clever huge hugs Lou xxx

eiyiyi said...

Why can't I live next door to you so I could soak up some of that amazing talent and you could teach me all your fabulous tricks? would you like to come live next to me in Florida, the house next door is for sale! Truly Kate, this is just amazing. When I get brave I'm going to try this with a photo of Lucky and my mtc. Thanks for the inspiration. hugs, eileen

WeirdCat said...

Both fantastic but adore the moggy one!

JustYolie said...

Both cards are so cute!