Wednesday 29 June 2011

I ♥ promarkers challenge

Thankfully the weather  has changed a bit and it is not quite so stifling today , we had a massive thunder storm yesterday and the air has cleared ,today is sunny and bright with a lovely cool breeze -so much better for me !
My card for this week's challenge at I ♥ promarkers also demonstrates that I like it cool  -A nice wintery card , A bit of a strange one to do when the theme for our challenge is to use FLOWERS ;0)

Our sponsor is Di'sDigis, I picked my image for this one before I realised what the challenge theme was .

3 comments:

Sue said...

What a fab card Kate. I love the image and the colours and embellishments give it a real wintery feel. Sue.x

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Katie and such a sweet image, I love the flower and scroll detail...so pretty :) Donna x

TheKatsWhiskers said...

Kate, this is absolutely stunning!