Wednesday 23 November 2011

Phew

I have just about managed to catch up on some card orders,I can't show them all  as some have n't been given out yet and I don't want to spoil any surprises
I still have a few tricky ones to do but I don't feel quite so pressured  now so the creative juices are flowing a bit more freely ,Here are a few  of this week's creations -

This one was a bit tricky , I had to watch a few episodes just to get which characters were which !I ended up drawing them and cutting them out freehand -two year olds can be very judgemental so I hope they are ok !
This is cut from my brand new favourite cricut cartridge -Paper Lace -the Names were cut using SCAL

I used SCAL for the bee ,and "Freshly picked" for the plant in pot  for this one -I just love that little bee !


Oooh and I nearly forgot about this one ,for my friend's daughter who is an obsessed Harrry Potter fan , I forgot to take a picture of this one before it went and thankfully she tagged me in it on her facebook page !


 I had n't made one of these for ages and had forgotten just how tough they are on the poor fingers to cut out -I did do one on the cricut with SCAL and the extra long mats but it was just too flimsy so i reverted to my own way -No pain no gain I suppose !


Lastly another new baby one -I love doing these ,Once again this is all cricut -(except for the punched lace ) I really love using this machine -it is so much fun .I hope you enjoyed looking at my  creations for this week -now i'm off for a quick game of scrabble or six :)

1 comment:

cotnob said...

A gorgeous selection of cards Kate, I especially love the MUM one. Hope all is well with you.
Pauline
x