Wednesday 2 April 2014

a clean and simple wedding


A friend asked me to make a traditional/classic wedding card for her friend possibly with pearly card and roses , but to keep it simple and understated . I had just seen the theme for the challenge at ILPMS   ,which is clean and simple ,so I figured that this would fit the bill .The stamp is from LOTV  and I used promarkers and flexmarkers to colour it.I also used pearl white paper to make the roses and leaves  which are also coloured with promarkers 

3 comments:

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Kate, absolutely stunning.
Pauline
x
P.S. I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look.
http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous classy card. Love the embossed background and fab lotv image
Lorraine x

Laney said...

what a stunning card!!Beautiful thanks for joining us at the ILPM challenge
hugs
laney