Monday 13 July 2015

Sport


Now there's a word not often used in our house , nobody likes it !

But sport is the theme for this weeks card challenge over at I LOVE PROMARKERS so I really had to hunt for a sporty themed image,I coloured this one in sepia tones using all of the warm greys and Almond with a touch  of moss for the grass .I wanted to keep it clean and simple so didn't go for many embellishments
.I'm so out of practice with my colouring and lots of my pens need replacing. - I had used them a fair bit before they got packed  and they looked so pretty lined up in the racks ,I could n't bear to throw them away.   I think it will have to be done though ,maybe some new ones will just mysteriously appear in my online basket ;)

2 comments:

Lizzies said...

Gorgeous card, I love the image you have used. Thank you for joining us over on the ILP challenge blog this week. Lizzie xx

cotnob said...

A brilliant card Kate, your backing papers are perfect.
Pauline
x