Wednesday 12 August 2009

Better luck this time !


I was thrilled this morning to see that i had been a finalist in the promarkers challenge .
I did 'nt win unfortunately (boo-hoo ), but at least i tried !
Never one to give up , i thought i'd get stuck in to challenge number 2 - this one also has a sketch to follow you just have to colour the image using promarkers .
I had been asked by a friend to make a card for her Nana's 90 th birthday and did nt have a clue what to do on it . I found this image at Mo's digital pencil and it reminded me of my dear nan.

7 comments:

sharon said...

Hi Kate :)

Lovin the card!
Super quick of the mark, love it. Thanks for joining in the I ♥ ProMarkers challenge and I'm sure "Nana" is gonna love that card.

ps..gloss on image is a clear gel pen.

hugs
Sharonx

eiyiyi said...

Oh Kate, did you ever do her proud. She's gorgeous! I love everything about the card. Aren't Mo's illustrations just a treat to color? Hope you win ... you certainly deserve to with this beauty. hugs, eileen

Julie said...

Your card is beautiful Kate, you've coloured Mo's image really well. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers again.
Julie x

Spyder said...

Love Mo sketches this is a lovely card, your friends gran will love it!

((Lyn))

Karen said...

Hi Kate

What a great image and you've coloured it perfectly. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMakers again.

xx

WeirdCat said...

What a great card, love the image and the colour combination, thank you for joining the second challenge
ruth

sharon said...

well done kate, you've made it as a finalist..again..whoo hoo!