Thursday 10 December 2009

Im a polkadoodle-doodler !!!


I want to share my fantastic news with you all - I was picked to be a new design team member for Polkadoodles !<3
I'm not sure what our real name is -i will have to check that out but a polkadoodle-doodler sounds good to me !
I am just thrilled to have been asked to join them and have been on a high all week ,just bursting to tell !
I joined in with this weeks challenge which was to use an envelope and a new years theme . I used papers and numbers from the jinglejangles cd and I used some foiling on top to highlight parts of the design ,and to tie the bottle in .
The bottle is cut on the cricut and the envelope is in fact a fake one i made myself after spending hours trying to cut the perfect one and not liking anything i came up with.It would nt stand up to anything actually being put in it the front is only glued on around the edges .
My photography is not too hot i'm afraid so you cant really pick out the foiling on the paper- but it looks quite lush to the naked eye !

8 comments:

Tip Top said...

Welcome to the Polkadoodle team!!!!!!!!!

Claire Phillips said...

Kate so pleased to have you as part of the team. I believe Nikki refers to us as doodle dollies but I do like Polkadoodle-doodler! Great card - have fun!!x

Scrappymax said...

Oh wow Kate, well done on your DT post and also on the fabulous first card. I look forward to seeing lots more to come. You will have to let me know which CD you reckon I should get.
Max x

Fliss said...

Love the card Kate. It's such fun being a polkadoodle doodler isn't it!
Hugs, Fliss xx

Loopylou. said...

yey!!!! super well done kate!! xxxxxxx

brenda said...

Hello Kate

I'm not sure what we are either, a Polkadoodler sound nice though does'nt it ? All such fun adn the products are gorgeous.

B x

Saskia said...

Congratulations Kate!! You deserved a place at the Design Team! Your work is GREAT!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

eiyiyi said...

As always, your work is flawless. congrats on the DT place. they are so lucky to have you! hugs, eileen