Friday 26 March 2010

Polkadoodles challenge no 12

 Happy friday ! I cant believe how quickly this week has gone , maybe because i've had all week off work - back tomorrow though :(

I have managed to catch up on some stuff , some of it boring like housework and children's homework projects but also on some card stuff too
here's my Polkadoodles DT card for this week's challenge-we had to use  a sketch and were restricted to using black and white and one other colour .As i rather like the purple butterfly on the BTN cd, this was my choice . Of course i had to make it as a step card as i'm a bit addicted to them at the mo '!
I could see the stripes on the sketch as the steps to my card  so i just added an embossed border in matching purple card . You can't see it very clearly in the sketch ,but there is added glitter on the wings and gems as the butterflies bodies

1 comment:

Nettie said...

Beautifully girly Kate. I love this step card too, haven't had a go of these myself yet.xx