Tuesday 23 March 2010

sorry I ve been awol !

 What a week ! it has been absolutely crazy here , I ve redecorated the front room , been up to my eyeballs in card orders (im not complaining ) and a couple of full days at work - i''m really not used to those -lol ,so now i'm knackered !
Ive had baby Sam a few times too , he's just at the stage where he's just about to laugh - he has the biggest smile and the sound is  trying really hard to get there - any day now he will have mastered it  and theres nothing more enjoyable than listening to a baby laugh , I cant wait it will be a  real tonic.

As i have been so busy i did nt get round to my DT cards  but i did  manage to do these two New home cards , one in my new fave style card- the side step   I used some of my old Sizzix dies for the house , tree and grass  and paperdolls for the girl and her baby .
For the other one i dusted off the old cricut  , I needed a thatched cottage  and found one on the disney Happily ever after cart .The family i cut from paper dolls and the various animals from animal kingdom and campout .
The words i used SCAL2  for ,I love this program for cutting words it just makes it so easy and you can cut in any font you have installed -and i have hundreds lol- its much cheaper than carts

2 comments:

brenda said...

Hi Kate

This is a great card, I really must try one of these stepper cards.

b x

eiyiyi said...

Great cards Kate! I love the way you do the step cards. Way beyond me but they are gorgeous to look at.