Wednesday 16 June 2010

I♥PROMARKERS challenge #19 teddy bears

 WOAH what a week , i have been without my craft room since sunday so no Pc , printer or pen has passed through my hands other than to relocate it to its new home .
I now have a spanking new craft room after lots of hard work , i emptied the room ,painted it then fitted worktops and shelving and am just in the process of moving it all back in . Th e new room is much smaller than i had before ,but since it has proper workspace now i should be better off (she says hopefully ).
My back is killing me and i have crafting withdrawal symptoms but im sure it will all be worth it .Im just waiting on some more shelving to arrive and then i will be done .I'm having a rest tomorrow and looking after Baby Sam -if i can get up of course !
 Anyway here is my card for this weeks I♥PROMARKERS challenge ,i used a freebie image  from here . i cut the letters with my bug using SCAL and then embossed with swiss dots and inked with gold ink then mounted them on top of the shadow letters

1 comment:

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

so cute, love the teddy and big DAD lettering. your own little dog is a darling. janex