Wednesday 23 June 2010

My new craft room

Well here it is - at last
My very own purpose built craft room . I started off years ago on the dining table , then progressed to a corner of the bedroom .We decided that i should have a separate room for crafty stuff so we had a conservatory built , not a huge one just perfect for me .
Then in January my daughter left home so i moved into her bedroom and made the conservatory into the dining room.Great i thought , nice big room to work in - however my 8 yr old daughter had other ideas she wanted the big room .I said there was no way my two desks would fit in there - its a tiny box room .I said i would only have it if it was all fitted out with worktops and shelving
Wish granted ! - i did nt know that I would be the one who would be fitting them ! - silly me should have realised i do everything else around here !
anyway it took me best part of a week to do  and here it is . .. . .. . . . . .

3 comments:

~JulieH~ said...

Well you've done a great job Kate what a fabulous craft room, I'm still in the dining area spilling into all areas of the house lol!! one day I hope to have my own space!
Juliexx

Loopylou. said...

ooooh kate, it looks gorgeous hun, love the nestie wall, i will tell scott i need one of those!! romfl!!!!

Kerry said...

You have done a fab job Kate, looks so organised.