Thursday 13 January 2011

A quick post from me

Where is this year going? please can somebody slow it down a bit  .
I meant to organise this blog  post before i disconnected the pc  but i forgot ,I have been busy moving my craft room back into the bigger bedroom as my daughter decided that she did nt like it in there after all and asked if i would swap so she could have the smaller room back - I had to do it quick before she changed her mind !

Three days of hard work and i now have all the worktops up and the shelves in  and i actually have space to work I cant believe she wanted to swap :0)- gotta love that girl !

Here is my card for this weeks challenge at I ♥ promarkers -  There is a fabulous prize from our sponsors this week-Crafty Individualsand we want to see what you can do using your punches-

I dont have many punches (not as many as i would like anyway ) as i have die cutting machines  but i do have a few flower ones so i used those -I made the card for a colleague at work who has decide to leave after 18 yrs - very brave woman !
The image is a Mo Manning one

3 comments:

Kathyk said...

SMASHING - well done on getting the bigger bedroom as your craft room too!

Kathyk

eiyiyi said...

Beautiful card, as always. Nice job on the bigger room for your crafting! I had the floor replaced in my craft room this summer and had to move everything out, set up in a spare bedrooom, then had to move back. Yikes! So, I feel your pain of moving but isn't it fun to be able to spread out? hugs, eileen

Curly said...

Wow beautiful card I love the shape and the colour combo its very elegant,

Also thank you for taking the time to comment on my card,
have a great week,
Hugs Bridget :) x