Wednesday 19 January 2011

sweet and simple

I  adore this image and as i think it says it all I thought it would be perfect for our KISS ( Keep It  Sweet and Simple) challenge  over at I ♥ promarkers.We have a brand new sponsor this week   Simply sentiments and you could win $10 to spend in their online store on some fabulous digital designs.

I had prior notice of our challenge so made this before I knew who our sponsor would be so I must apologise for not using one of our sponsors products .I thought i would have had time to make a new card for this challenge but have been so far behind thanks to my craft room move that i was nt able to manage it

1 comment:

Wilma said...

that must be one of the most gorgeous baby cards i've ever seen - beautifully and very simply done - stands out a mile. :)xx