Sunday 23 October 2011

Hello , long time no postie !

It seems like ages since I last posted , I have missed a couple of challenges that i design for -willow sketchie and i ♥ promarkers .Shortly after my mojo disappeared I managed to catch a tummy bug which left me really poorly all of last week , I have recovered now and have managed to catch up with  some of my blogging and cardmaking duties .
I did manage to see some of my cards on tv  last week , but mainly just fleeting glimpses of them ,I did manage to get a mention by Deano tho' so i 'm well happy !
I know it's late but here is my card for the I ♥ promarkers challenge I had made it before  I got too poorly

7 comments:

Claire said...

Hope you are feeling better now hun? Gorgeous card, great image and love the pastel colours - these work so well for Christmas. Hugs, Claire x

Lili B said...

Lovely card - such cute snowmen - hope you are feeling ok now x

Janice said...

Great card Kate, love the colours & the image. Jx

cotnob said...

This is lovely Kate, that image is just so cute. I hope you're feeling better.
Pauline
x

-känkkis- said...

Hello, so lovely card!!! Hows stamp is this? want to have too!

Mari said...

Great card! I like to have this stamp too! :)

katesacraftybugger said...

Thank you , It is a rather lovely stamp is n't it ?
It is actually a set of digi stamps from http://www.digistampboutique.co.uk/catalog/snow-peeps-p-630.html, they are all separate items so you can create the scene however you like