Wednesday 5 October 2011

Spooky Time !

As Halloween is approaching we have decided to go for a Spooky  theme for this weeks I ♥ promarkers challenge .
I don't usually send cards for Halloween so  used this image to make a card for a Birthday instead .It is kind of spooky ! it is  from Digishack

I cut the word Boo from chipboard and triple embossed to give the enamelled look , I have added foiling to the cobwebs on the candlestick but they dont show too well in the photograph . I came up with the sentiment myself after  struggling for ages to find something suitable and failing .His eyes are also glazed for extra dimension

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

I love this Kate, lol. I had to come and see where you got the image from. :o)

JustYolie said...

Oh so clever!! LOL
Please join us for Link Up for Pink....we have over 152 prizes to giveaway. :)
Yolie
www.JustYolie.com