Wednesday 21 September 2011

His number is up !

This week's challenge at i ♥ promarkers is to include a number on your project ,since I need to make a start on those dreaded Christmas ones I thought I would use a calendar and use a whole month of numbers .I had this idea of a poor turkey  dreading the run up to Christmas but could nt find a stamp or digi image suitable,then I used Google and searched for a clipart image of a turkey and found this one -the expression on his face was just perfect for what I had in mind -whoever designed him,Thank you he is perfect

3 comments:

Claire said...

What a brilliant card. Hugs, Claire x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Shell was roaring and laughing when she explained this card to me, she said oh go look at Kates card poor turkey. Its brilliant the look on his face. Love it, Hxxx

JustYolie said...

Oh so clever!! LOL