Friday 16 September 2011

Late again

Firstly I must apologise to my fellow team members at I ♥ promarkers and Willow sketchie Challenge, As I have been very late in posting my cards  for their challenges .
My first card is  for i ♥ promarkers whose theme this week is transport -I have used a mo manning image again  and incorporated a few  stickers from my stash - I was looking for something  else and these jumped into my hands !
 The second is for Willow sketchie and I have used    All I want for Christmas 




Look out for next week's Willow sketchie challenge as we have something very exciting for our prize- I guarantee it is something that you will all want to win !!!!!!

2 comments:

Claire said...

Two fabby cards hun. Hugs, Claire x

cotnob said...

Love them both Kate, the Christmas Wish List is a great idea.
Pauline
x