Thursday 8 September 2011

Two at a time

This week's challenge cards are having to be posted at the same time - my internet is still iffy thanks to the rain and I could nt post at all yesterday  until late last night so I figured I may as well wait and post them both together .
Firstly is my i ♥ promarkers DT card , our challenge this week asks for you to use a metal embellishment or charm ,.I used this really cute Humphrey stamp that was free in a magazine together with some papers which were free in another one .

My second card is for Willow sketchie's challenge ,I have used the keeping warm image  which you can find here

5 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah Kate love both the cards they are super, hope your internet comes back soon, Love Hazelxoxo

Clairebears said...

Oooo I love them both!

Thanks so much for making my sketch look this good! Those papers are gorgeous and I love the Warm Winter Wishes and icicles too :0)

Love Clairebears x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Both are just fab hun! Hope you get your internet sorted soon!
Hugs Shell xx

cotnob said...

Love the pinks Kate it looks so different and the Humphrey one is so cute.
Pauline
x

Claire said...

This is gorgeous hun, love the colours, just fab/ Hugs, Claire x