Tuesday 4 May 2010

I♥PROMARKERS challenge 13

 I have had this beautiful Mo Manning  fairy image in my collection for quite a while and never used her , the perfect opportunity arose in the form of the latest challenge at I♥PROMARKERS. We are asking you to use some form of wings on your card / project . I  wanted to give her wings the look of irridessence so messed around with my promarkers until i was happy with the colours ,I used lime zest first , then blended in a little cool aqua  and blossom.I  highlighted them with a sakura glitter  pen  and waterbrush .I die cut some bubbles and  coloured those in the same way. I cut the flowers on my cricut and inked to blend with the design  they have glittery bubbles in the centres .

5 comments:

Donna said...

Hi Kate,
I LOVE the way you have coloured this gorgeous Mo Manning image. The wings are especially magical. Just gorgeous!
Hugs, Donna x

Tine said...

Hi Kate,
I too have just been colouring in a Mo Manning image using darker skin tones. I hope mine comes out a brilliantly as yours has done. Your image is just gorgeous and her wings spectacular!

Karen said...

Absoloutely gorgeous Kate, your colouring of her wings especially, is brilliant!
xx

Meesh said...

Stunning, Kate! The wings and bubbles look amazing!! Loving the flowers too :)

Thank-you for commenting on my cards.

Meesh. xx

Annie said...

such an adorable fairy and love the sparkle!
hugs, annie x