Monday 17 May 2010

Paper pieced projects

These first two are for the same person so i had to keep them different , i have used the same colours so that they still work well together . The other one is not for anybody in particular ,i just liked it . I added stars with  a holographic foiling sheet and glue pen . I have left a space in the top corner  for a name or greeting later on .
 All of these are made with paper piecing templates from my scrap chick, i love them  they are really easy to use as they are available as svg files so i can cut them on my cricut with SCAL .

2 comments:

Leigh said...

These are fabulous Kate, I had to look twice at the blusher brush as I thought it was a real one.

S Glup said...

super cute...adore your blog and will defiantly add you to my favs;0)...thanks for sharing so many great ideas
}}}HUGS{{{,
Sheri G