Monday 17 May 2010

I♥PROMARKERS challenge 15

Our Challenge for you this week at I♥PROMARKERS is to use handmade flowers.
I made all of the flowers here in my picture from plain copy paper which i coloured first with my PMs. They are  a bit fiddly to make especially the smaller ones , but still fairly easy  .I don't recommend slicing your finger first before you make them as it makes the job a lot harder - and the throbbing is very distracting  ! !

 I am also entering this at mo's  as they also want to see what you can do with flowers ,and this is one of Mo's stunning images

6 comments:

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Fabulous card!! Loving the leaves going up the trellis work :) Thanks for joining in with Mo's challenge this week x

Jeni said...

Simply adorable!

The Wired Angel said...

Lovely card.. love your flowers and trellis.. very nice touch. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Mo's Challenge.

I would love your flower tutorial!

Elaine L. said...

Love this card! Your flowers are wonderful. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge this week.

Anonymous said...

Wow! LOVE how you MADE the flowers on this cute card. The "Flower" challenge was sure a big hit. Come and play NEXT week @ Mo's ...I'm hosting again for MORE fun!

Leigh said...

So pretty, your flowers are amazing.