Monday, 17 May 2010

I♥PROMARKERS challenge 15

Our Challenge for you this week at I♥PROMARKERS is to use handmade flowers.
I made all of the flowers here in my picture from plain copy paper which i coloured first with my PMs. They are  a bit fiddly to make especially the smaller ones , but still fairly easy  .I don't recommend slicing your finger first before you make them as it makes the job a lot harder - and the throbbing is very distracting  ! !

 I am also entering this at mo's  as they also want to see what you can do with flowers ,and this is one of Mo's stunning images

6 comments:

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Fabulous card!! Loving the leaves going up the trellis work :) Thanks for joining in with Mo's challenge this week x

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Simply adorable!

The Wired Angel said...

Lovely card.. love your flowers and trellis.. very nice touch. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Mo's Challenge.

I would love your flower tutorial!

Elaine L. said...

Love this card! Your flowers are wonderful. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge this week.

Denise @ Paper Gems said...

Wow! LOVE how you MADE the flowers on this cute card. The "Flower" challenge was sure a big hit. Come and play NEXT week @ Mo's ...I'm hosting again for MORE fun!

Leigh said...

So pretty, your flowers are amazing.