Friday 7 May 2010

Polkadoodles summer blossoms

Where has this week gone to ? ,I can't quite believe it is friday already .I have been working one day in arrears all week !
I just about got my project for Polkadoodles done in time ,This week we want to see your creations with a theme of summer blooms
I used lots of blooms from various polkadoodles cds , i had printed them off a while back and can't remember which ones they were from  :)
The little bunny is from Paper boutique , i have decoupaged him  and set him amongst the flowers on a side step card .

5 comments:

Fliss said...

Hi Kate,
This is just gorgeous, a shape I've never tried before.
The little bunny looks so cute among the flowers.
Hope you have a lovely weekend.
xx

Nettie said...

I love the mixture of flowers Kate and of course the cute little bunny. Looks like it's playing in the meadows.x

Annie said...

such a cute fun card!
enjoy your weekend.
hugs, annie x

Claire Phillips said...

Wonderful card Kate - that bunny is looking so laid back! Cheers Claire x

Siobhan said...

What a great card!!!
I just love the colours and "flopsie" the rabbit, great job.

Siobhan